Monday, January 10, 2011

New Blog Model! :) [INTERVIEW!]

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  Ok, so first model is ready!  Her username is Brittany76598, and this is a pic of her suite:
Ain't it lovely?  :)  Oh, and look at these gorgeous eyes of hers:
But anyways, I'll show you a little interview I had with her..  So you can properly get to know her :)  Enjoy!
Hi! Welcome to blog "The Stardoll Notepad". Why don't you tell the readers a little about you? Name, age, anything!   
My name is Brittany, and I'm 12, and I live in eastern USA.
Why do you like stardoll?
I like stardoll because it's a way to make your fashion sense come alive, and at the same time you can be making the best of friends.

Her gorgeous fav outfit!
 So, this is your favourite outfit (Look left)? Why do you like it?
I like this outfit because it expresses my personal style, like what I wear to school everyday, but more stylish in my opinion, lol!
How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as casual, and trendy, because I always try to go with the style but in the ways that keep my style my own.
Why are you interested in modelling?
I'm interested in modeling because it's a way for others to see you be yourself, and just because you're wearing hot clothes doesn't mean you're like the clothes.
Would you consider modelling in real life, or is it a stardoll thing?
I would actually consider modeling in real life, it sounds really fun.  Tbh, I'm addicted to all those model shows.
Thanks Brittany!  We look forward to seeing you on the blog soon!  :)
So yeah :)  I hope you liked that!  Look out for Brittany soon in the blog!  Of course, if there's anything you EVER want to see our models well..  model, then just comment below :) 

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment