Saturday, January 8, 2011

Starting today :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi everyone :)  Okay, so this blog starts today, and I've been organising quite a bit.  From last night, about ten minutes before I had to leave (xD) and until about half an hour ago, here is what I have collected:
Writers:
xStarxStruckx (Me xD)
megan2k7xx
kellzbabii2k9
Cute_Babe_506
Models:
FudgeChunks.
Brittany76598
xC.L.Sx
Advertisers:
xC.L.Sx

No-one has COMPLETELY confirmed yet, as they need to accept invitations, friend requests, reply to mail or ACTUALLY freaking log on :)  But I know I can get this sorted- ooh, and I've searched for graphics designers, so if you're one, contact me!  I've also contacted a certain individual by their GB, but they haven't replied yet :)  Looking forward to this blog setting up and running properly!  Hopefully you won't have to wait long for us to be up and running, ok?  And don't forget- TELL YOUR FRIENDS :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment