Monday, August 15, 2011

Chloe's Pick of the Day, 15-8-11 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hiii :)  SO the firts pick for a while!  Even though there's a whole TON of new stuff, as promised, I'm still going to be picking from the great new store, Shake it Up, with some other picks, this week.  SO be ready!  But today's is from the Shake it Up store, and I bought this pick a while ago!  Let's take a look at some SHOES I'm MAJORLY obssessed with: they're freaking gorgeous.
Seriously?!!  Yep, they're the SIU Brown Leather Shoes!  Ahh, I've just woken up and I'm tired so this post is taking forever- but this boots make me so happy :')  ANYWAY, as you know, they're from the Shake it Up store, and are available for an amazing 68 starcoins!  Us Nonnies may rejoice- I remember some amazing boots that were only SS (Check out some old picks to see) and now WE finally have some!!  Buy them quickly!  Comments?

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment