Friday, September 16, 2011

Chloe's Pick of the Day, 16-9-11 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  Woah, this is my first one of these of September..  Sorry I've been away guys!  More frequent posting from now on!  There shouldn't be a single week without a post of some kind from me :)  And more picks for you to check out!  Yay :)  So, today's pick is from the fairly new Miss Stardoll World store.  Let's check out the pick!
Ain't that pretty?  Yes, it's the Blueberry Layer Minidress, costing 120 starcoins- yay!  A decent dress for us nonnies!  This dress is really flattering, and the colours are great!  Team this with a belt and a matching jacket: plus maybe a pear of boots- or heels, depending on your style.  I'd recommend either Demi style dark eyes (Check out the mini tutorial for make-up I did in my last post about Demi (From last Saturday) or punchy bright make-up, with the lips or eyes matching ones of the purples or blues in this dress!  Really make your outfit work for you :)  You'll have to save up for a maximim of 3 days for this dress!  Let's hope you have some savings, unlike myself :)  What do you think about this dress?  How would you wear it?  Comments?

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment