Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sales for All! :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

I guess this follows on quite well from the last post..  I'm glad Flo got my message!  Anyway, I've always been slightly cheesed off by the way that sales are only for SuperStars, but, today I found that the first sales have started, and us Non-Superstars are included too!  Proof:



Look at it!  Seriously, this makes me majorly excited.  I mean, the stuff that's on sale may not be too gorgeous just yet, but think about how cool it could all get!  Personally, I'm majorly excited about all of this, because I'm sure there'll be some great sales to come, with hot discounts on even hotter stuff!  What do you think about all of this?  Too late?  Or are you just majorly excited about all of the coins you'll be saving?  Feel free to comment below!  Enjoy the sales, guys!





Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment