Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stardoll's New Currency [:


Written by IfIDieYoung.

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been talking with Chloe about this new stardoll currency you must all know about by now. Well, sorry I'm late, I've only just come back to stardoll. But anyways, so I was talking to Chloe about it, and we figured something. Well, her friend mentioned it to her, and we were talking about it. But her smart friend's right. Basically, you know with the old currency, you could just earn four stardollars a day? And one would dissappear? Now, you can earn 40 starcoins a day. They've just multiplied it all by 10? Do you not see it? The most expensive items, so yeah like stuff costs 120 coins- maybe for a dress or nice jacket. It used to cost 12 stardollars probably. Make sense now? Either way, her friend is smart and I totally agree with her. Smarticle.

Flo.

No comments:

Post a Comment