Friday, July 15, 2011

Chloe's Pick of the Day, 15-6-11 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  So today's pick of the day...  I LOVE it :)  I'm majorly saving up for this, so I hope you like it :)  Let's take a look:
Yup, it's the Cropped Sheer Shirt from Bizou!  Sorry about the pic, I wasn't sure what to wear underneath- there are so many options!  A little top, high waisted shorts and a belt, a plan dress- whatever you like!  PLUS, this gorgeous shirt costs 110 starcoins, so you'll have to save up for at least 3 days...  Sad times.   But it'll be worth it!  I'm saving up too!  I should really start saving my money for all of these gorgeous outfits, and stop spending it on everything I think is nice...  Comments?  Do you like it?  Or am I just a bit too obssessed?

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment