Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jessie J Speaks Out About Her First "Girl Experience" :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

 
Think you know the gorgeous Jessie J?  When speaking to Glamour, she spoke out about her sexuality- which she's always been open about.  Take a read:
"It is important for me to be open and honest about it. My mum and dad have known for years and were super cool, my sisters made jokes about it because they were married with kids and I was the rebellious one. I had a girlfriend and tattoos. I was like... hardcore.
Because I haven't tried to hide it, people have gone, 'Oh she's so cool about it, so we're cool about it. How old was I when I had my first girlfriend? Dunno. 17? It wasn't a girlfriend, more my first girl experience."

What do you think?  I say GOOD ON HER- she's such an amazing role model for everyone :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment