Saturday, July 9, 2011

Chloe's Pick of the Day, 9-7-11 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

I haven't done this in SUCH a long time, so there's now SO much to choose from!  But I think I've found something gorgeous- must warn you now though, sorry they're only for SuperStars!  Sorry Nonnies..  We'll just have to drool at them from a distance.  Take a look:
Yep, they're the Open Toed Shoes from Pretty n' Love!  They cost 12 stardollars so they're a good price, and would go PERFECTLY with a dress I featured a little while ago, also from Pretty n' Love: take a look:


But hopefully you own this gorgeous gown already because I don't think it's available anymore!  Match with simple or no accessories- but work the make-up!  Play simple but bold- maybe nude lips to match, but go mad with the eye make-up because all eyes will be on..  Well; your eyes!  Have fun with this look!  Comments?

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment