Friday, July 15, 2011

The Official Blog Club :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

It's been open since about 2 months ago, but I'm so excited ot finally be announcing it on the blog!  The Stardoll Notepad finally have their official blog club on stardoll!  You can find it under my user, and it's called StardollNotepad!  It currently only has 9 members, but hopefully you'll join too!  Here's a quick look:
Get joining!!  Just click HERE to go to the club!  Once we get past 50 members, or have lots of active members, I will start to post a lot more, and there'll also be stuff posted (I.e. up coming dates/ info) that won't be posted here on the blog, or will not be posted on the blog for days/ weeks!  So I'd really join the club if you want to stay up to date!  This is the PERFECT alternative if you don't have a Blogger account to follow this blog with!  Get joining!

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment