Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Emma Watson at New York Premiere: Yay or Nay? :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

As you probably know, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out very soon, and the English premiere has already happened, ready for the film to come out on Friday.  But anyway, the premiere in New York brought a new outfit for Emma Watson (Hermione), and of COURSE I wanted to know what you thought?!  Take a look:
What do you think?  Personally, I like the top half, but I'm still trying to decide over the bottom half.  I don't know if it's the colour, material or style, but the gold feel is quite nice.  But I'm just really not certain about the way it looks, it's almost as if this random bit of material has been added afterwards.  BUT her make-up looks so freaking amazing and she looks gorgeous as always.  And I will forgive her, because she has made some amazing fashion statements in the past which were stunning.  What do you think about this dress?  Do you like it?  Hate it?  Feel free to comment below!

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment