Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back from Holiday :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  So, I'm back from holiday- I had a lovely time (Three weeks in Spain :P) and got a great tan: my summer's going great, how's yours?  I have come back to no new posts from the other writers (*Sigh*...) but nevermind- it makes me so happy to welcome some NEW followers!  Hi, and welcome to The Stardoll Notepad!  Comments from you would make me EXTREMELY happy, and I do take requests for things to post about :)  Whether it's gossip on stardoll, the real world, fashion, make-up, music- anything :)  Feel free to ask.  Get ready for lots and lots of new posts.  Not (Probably) tonight, as I'm tired from travelling and'll probably go to bed after watching Easy A in my PJ's, eating popcorn and drinking Coke.  Fun times.  See you soon!
P.s.  Looking for new writers :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment