Monday, August 15, 2011

The X-Factor Returns! :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

I don't know about you, but I usually watch the X Factor, because I literally have nothing better to do with my life.  Well, if you're like me or you actually like the X Factor, you'll be excited to know that it returns THIS Saturday, August 20 at 8pm.  (On ITV as usual I'm sure).  If you're the same as me, you'll be a little more than cheesed off to know that Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole and Danni Minogue will not be joining the panel, but Louis freaking Walsh still will be -.- which obviously pleases me.  Instead, there will be three new judges, whose X Factor photos have been released (All photos © ITV).  Take a look:

Tulisa Contostavlos.
The X Factor 2011 Judge: Tulisa Contostavlos
 Kelly Rowland.
The X Factor 2011 Judge: Kelly Rowland
Gary Barlow.
The X Factor 2011 Judge: Gary Barlow

And I guess you may want to see Louis Walsh's photo?  Here:
The X Factor 2011 Judge: Louis Walsh
 
There's also some rumour going round that Rihanna's going to pop up at Boot Camp, and maybe sing in front of the contestants.  Comments?  What do you think about all of this?

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment