Friday, August 26, 2011

Not so random free outfit :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi, so if you read my last post, you'll know how confused I was over the random free outfit :)  (Check out the last post to find out how to get it.)  Well, now we've been informed, so yeah :)  Look at the message you should have gotten:
Well that makes more sense!  I wondered what all the numbers next to the free outfit were about...  But, this is all not quite right, though, because look how many members we have:
Look, uhm, stardoll- it appears you're about 400,000 members short of celebrating?  I mean, what if no-one else joins stardoll EVER?  You never know?!  And once again, it seems that stardoll is celebrating too early.  I don't care though cos' I've now got some free stuff :)  What are your thoughts on all of this?

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment