Friday, August 19, 2011

Chloe's Pick of the Day, 19-8-11 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Heya!  Well, as I can happily announce today's pick is from the Shake it up store, once again..  But sadly, I think this be my last pick of the day from there, as I have chosen all my favourite bits from there...  But anyway, what shall I end it with?  Let's take a look:
Yes, it's the SIU Checkered Red Shirt and it's available for 98 starcoins which is slightly more expensive, but it'll be worth it!  Plus it's available to everyone which obviously just makes it so much better :)  It's shown with yesterday's pick of the day, so if you're interested, just look at yesterday's post!  This shirt could be used so much- with a plain tee and jeans, being the main focus of the look, or it could be used as a jacket like with the example, just finishing off the outfit rather than being a focus.  What do think?  Comments?
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment