Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chloe's Pick of the Day, 23-8-11 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi- so, getting straight to it- today I'm picking, as I haven't really done for a while, a beauty product!  Let's take a look at it!
Yes, as you may have guessed, it's the Sea of Stars Purple Nova Nail Polish, from the fairly newish Sea of Stars nail polish range!  Obviously it's SuperStar only, -.- but it'll cost you 16 stardollars, which I don't consider too bad compared to the prices of the other nail polishes.  I really like the colour and the effect of this particular nail polish.  It's almost like crystals!  I think it's supposed to be a starry effect, considering the name of it.  Have a look at what it'll look like on your nails!  Lookie:
It's quite nice, isn't it?  I just really love the purple colour that they've used here, and the way the design is up the side of the nail looks gorgeous- it just really reminds me of crystals...  Ugh, I really could go on forever about this nail polish, aha...  What do you think about them?  What do you think about the new nail polish range from Sea of Stars, or the nail polishes in general?  Do you own any?  Want any?  Think they're stupid?  Comments are welcome as always :)  You should know that by now :)
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment