Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chloe's Pick of the Day, 18-8-11 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Ok, so taking a break from the Shake it Up store as it seems I have a small attraction it it.  Don't worry though, I'll do a pick from there tomorrow :)  (I can just see you facepalming now: if you're an old reader who's been with this blog for a while, you can relate this to my love for the Pretty n' Love store.)  Anyway, let's take a look at today's pick:
Yep, it's the Owl Tee from Killah, and it's absolutely STUNNING :)  But sadly, and it really does kill me to say this, it's only available for SuperStars, as it costs 15 stardollars.  *Sighs*  But nevermind, to all you SuperStars out there, I order you to go and buy this T-Shirt as it's gorgeous and if you have 15 stardollars to spend, honestly why not?  It's a great tee, and it'll finish off an outfit perfectly- especially if you feel your outfit is missing something.  Anyone lucky enough to own this tee?  Comments?

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment